Feel more confident in the saddle! We’ve added two new Bike Mechanic Classes to our schedule. Join us and learn:
1. Safe & legal riding
2. Flat repair
3. Basic adjustments to brakes & brake pads
4. Basic adjustments to derailleurs
5. How to get out of roadside pickles
Cost to attend either class is $100.
One date remains. Classes are held from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm at our shop in Littleton.
REGISTER FOR SEPT. 28, OCT. 5, & OCTOBER 12
Just a few notes before we kick the course off in a couple weeks:
1. If you would like to work on your specific bike, please remember to bring it. It does not need to be an eBike.
2. We will provide light snacks.
3. All tools & supplies will be provided.
4. We will start promptly at 5:30, to ensure we are finished by 7:30. Feel free to arrive as early as you’d like. We will be here!
5. We do ask all participants to:
– stay home if they are feeling sick
– wear clothing that can get a little dirty
– wear closed toe shoes
– pull back or wear a hat for those with long hair
Any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are very excited to work with you!